We respect the privacy of our users and is committed to protecting it:
- We will not sell, rent, or share any information collected on our site with other companies and individuals for marketing purposes.
- We do not collect any information from its users other than the basic information contained in the log files. This includes internet protocol addresses, browser types, internet service provider, referring/exit pages, OS type, date/time stamp, and number of clicks to analyze trends, administer the site, track user’s movement, and gather broad demographic information. IP addresses, etc. are not linked to personally identifiable information.
- We may also collect information on how our users are utilizing the site. This might include information regarding traffic patterns through the site and search queries.
- We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites that we link to. This privacy statement applies solely to information collected and presented at this site.
- Users are responsibile for material that they post on the forum pages. If there is personal information that you do not shared, then please do not post it, such as addresses, phone numbers, and other unique information. We make every effort to remove offensive and objectionable material from the forums, but if you see something that falls into this category please contact us and we will look into it.
If you signed up for the newsletter and want to unsubscribe please use the link at the bottom of one of the e-mails.
We will not share or rent your information with any other person or company.
- To learn more about how cookies work and how they may affect your privacy you can visit the Wikipedia entry on cookies.